During these difficult times, it is vital for businesses to keep engaged with their customers and ensure their brand profiles remain prominent.
To help SMEs with new and ongoing marketing activity, there are a number of support initiatives available within Liverpool City Region, which are free to access.
Agent Accelerator helps businesses with a range of marketing support and is completely funded, which means there is no cost payable by the receiving business.
What can Agent Accelerator offer your business?
Some things on offer to SMEs through the ERDF New Markets 2 funding programme include:
- Strategic support; help with articulating your brand or offering, developing insight into your audiences or help with planning a campaign
- Creative support; the design of sales collateral or resources to support your marketing
- Digital support; improving your website’s performance, improve your SEO, delivery of an engaging email campaign or consultation on developing / redeveloping your website
- Communications support; development of bespoke key messages and a press release, delivery of social media workshops, or support with developing content for any collateral or marketing resources
The criteria to receive the free support
- Your business must be based in Liverpool, Knowsley, Sefton, Wirral, St Helens or Halton
- You have a business to business offering and are not solely business to consumer i.e. have other businesses as clients
- You have been trading for 12 months or longer (you can prove you are trading with invoices and bank statements showing transactions)
- You haven’t received New Markets 2 funding before
To find out more and access the free marketing support, please contact James Shaw,
Head of Partnerships at Agent Marketing: email@example.com